After reading the October 2007 Conference talk entitled, "Remember, Remember," by President Eyring, Sean and I felt inspired to follow his counsel to take closer inventory of the blessings and manifestations of the Lord's hand in our lives. I know he's created his own blog to do something similar, but I feel it important to take the opportunity to look more closely at the love God offers me and my family. This blog is an attempt to relay these experiences and thoughts to my children, and anyone really who may care.Sunday, October 21, 2007
Getting started...
After reading the October 2007 Conference talk entitled, "Remember, Remember," by President Eyring, Sean and I felt inspired to follow his counsel to take closer inventory of the blessings and manifestations of the Lord's hand in our lives. I know he's created his own blog to do something similar, but I feel it important to take the opportunity to look more closely at the love God offers me and my family. This blog is an attempt to relay these experiences and thoughts to my children, and anyone really who may care.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment